04 March 2010

ENIGMA SOLUTION - a new blog

Thank you all for your feedback and words of inspiration. However I am surprised at the low level of dissent.

When I started writing this blog I thought of writing more on professional work and experience using innovative technical and management solutions to build a world class organisation.

Organisations that are great are not so because of the equipment or structures etc. that they possess. They are great because of the people in the organisation.
So I started writing about the underlying philosophy and values that helped us as a family. Many of my friends may not want to get exhausted reading about management and technology related stuff so I have shifted all such topics to a new blog ENIGMA SOLUTION and this can be followed at http://enigmasolution.blogspot.com
Just for your information Enigma comes from the Greek word ainigma meaning 'riddle'


The old blog QUALITY OF LIFE will continue at http://rainysingh.blogspot.com
Hopefully I can cover the human aspects of our roles in life as child, parent, friend, lover, spouse, boss, subordinate, colleague, socialite, professional /vocational etc. at this blog

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do in writing it. ( Doesn’t that sound a bit too commercial?)

Best Regards

Gurvinder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entrepreneurs, professionals and entrefessional

I will digress here to explain my analysis of the difference between entreprenuers professionals & entrefessionals.  I don't really...